2007年5月8日星期二

Back from Labor holiday

Back from labor holiday. A great holiday to me for I went to my wife's family to see my daughter. I missed her.

Mail bits: many mails after 7-days holiday. most of mails are unused. only two mails make sense. one is that team meeting will be hold tonight. the other is that Rob ( from ibm) suggested a interop SC in ODF TC).

See the discussion about List proposal:
I'd like to extend the invitataion to everyone that feels he needs it to explain things in private mail if they so wish.

I say this as I see a comment on the vote that raised on my eysbrow this morning; it says this:
Two is a lot better than zero.

OOo build. some build break for src680_m211, fix it and continue to build. Try to figure out the "serious assertion" mensioned by fme.

Restore the behavior when the grid mode is "square mode". Compare the two versions the figure out the difference.

resync the cws to m211:
* run cwsresync -f -m m211 all, meet the issue same as: http://www.openoffice.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=76821
download and apply the patch
* meet some conflicts when resyncing, but don't know what the conflicts are as some many logs.
* run cwsresync -f -c all, got the following erros:
Commit 'registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/UI/XFormsWindowState.xcu': move tag: cwsresync: ERROR: Tagging 'registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/UI/XFormsWindowState.xcu': tag operation returned: 'invalidoption'.
failed!

Don't know how to fix it. just waitting.

Today, Create a blog for my daughter. linrunhua.blogspot.com.

没有评论: